[mapguide-users] New test build of Fusion

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 06:54:35 PDT 2018

Actually I was to hurry when I said that  test build is working for me, after
clearing browsing data its not working anymore.
Not working means that I will get template blank page without any map layers
and no any fusion errors.
Only info I will get from Chrome Dev tool is :
 [Deprecation] Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated
because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more
help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.
h @ fusionSF.js:1706
 GET
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=GETRESOURCECONTENT&VERSION=1.0.0&LOCALE=en&CLIENTAGENT=MapGuide+Developer&RESOURCEID=Library://Samples/Sheboygan/FlexibleLayouts/Maroon.ApplicationDefinition&FORMAT=text%2Fxml&SESSION=undefined
559 (MgInvalidArgumentException)

Behavior is strange: using maestro "Preview" button then layout is opening
correctly in browser, but when I choose option "Go" after public url link or
I copy this link manually then its not working in any browser I have.