[mapguide-users] Maestro displaying 4 band Raster in black & white

Philip Nell pnell at openspatial.com
Thu Aug 30 20:43:43 PDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

When I add a 4 band Raster image (ECW) in to MapGuide Maestro 6.0m10 and
preview the layer it is displaying in black & white. The issue appears to be
the Alpha band (transparency layer), when I remove this in FME the image
displays in true colour.

However I was wondering if there is a setting in Maestro or within the layer
configuration that will allow it to display in colour?

Side note: I'm also using the GDAL plugin for ECW