[mapguide-users] Link to wiew widget coordinate transformation

Kajar kajar.kuldsepp at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 01:35:12 PST 2018

Is there a way to create coordinate override for "Link to view" widget.
My map using EPSG:3857 coordinate system.
I want to create Mapguide map links for point objects using those map extent
parameters:  generate map extent using point coordinates, but my points are
in different coordinate system.
I know I can tranform my points to desired coords system, but if there a way
to use some tranforming for link to view widget.

Kajar