[mapguide-users] Accepting applications to join the MapGuide PSC

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 04:06:34 PST 2018

Hi Benoit,

Since I'm just "winging this" whole thing anyways in the absence of formal
documented processes, I'd say just introduce yourself in the
mapguide-internals mailing list, give us a brief bio of your
experience/background with the MapGuide platform and any companion
technologies like FDO or any companion commercial geospatial products
(active or defunct) from Autodesk.

And a few days after that one of us in the existing PSC can put together a
motion to vote on your candidacy.

- Jackie