[mapguide-users] XYZ-Tiles of different size

Gunter Becker gunter.becker at csogis.de
Mon Feb 5 07:05:41 PST 2018

Hi Hans,

Not exactly, since this bug, I think, refers to an external WMS service your
FeatureSource is pointing to. In this case I think the MapGuide Server
should have already requested the external WMS with a higher dpi value, as
you mentioned, to get the result you have seen from the other server!

But you are pointing in the right direction. XYZ-Tiles with a doubled size
of 512 x 512 pixel should not only be resized twice. They should also have
the correct label or symbol size and therefore must also be resized in
relation to dpi. That's like the behaviour you have mentioned for WMS
services. And I geuss that's also the reason why the GETMAPIMAGE
WebApi-Methodes has a dpi value. At least I have used it with higher dpi
(150) in the past for printing high quality maps.

Gunter