[mapguide-users] MapGuide Service muste be restarted once in a while

frieda ruslankutowoj at web.de
Wed Feb 7 00:22:17 PST 2018

Hello, I have a problem with my MapGuide Server 2.5. The thing is, I have to
restart the Service once in a while because I cant see the map, layouts or
anything else. Im working with Windows Server 2012 R2 64bit, an APS.NET web
Application and IIS 8.5.

Im allready tried the automatic recovery features of Windows Services and
also written an program that should run and restart the service when an
error occurs but it seems thats nothing of these happens because my program
should have written an log file.

There is also not a single entry in Windows event viewer about MapGuide
Server 2.5.

Do somebody have an idea?