[mapguide-users] MGTileSeeder Help

Tim Price Tim.Price at cityofnorthbay.ca
Wed Feb 7 07:46:28 PST 2018

Update on my issue.

I got a look at the beginning of the error. Seems like a timeout issues. But
what ServerConfig parameter would I change to help the MGTileSeeder from
timing out? (See attached Image)

I also witnessed the Bounding Box parameter is not respected and the same
number of tiles are attempted to be generated regardless of it (61 million
if BBOX unspecified, 61 million if using a smaller BBOX specified in the
command line). It seems the only extent that matters is the one in the
TileSetDefinition.

Is it possible my SRS could be the problem? I am using EPSG:26917
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t372049/Untitled3.png>