[mapguide-users] Redline + Language

torrini maria.kallbach at geoplanteam.ch
Mon Jan 8 06:07:28 PST 2018

I upgraded our MapGuide to version 3.1
Now I'm adapting the Redline widget which we use for dimensioning. I already
could edit the concerning files to label the lines with their lengths.
Unfortunatly I now have to struggle with the language: our used language is
german. The de- and de.json-file exist. When starting the widget everything
works well. In markupmain.php I edited the line
/markupForm.action = "editmarkup.php";/
/markupForm.action = "editmarkup.php?LOCALE="+"<?= $locale ?>";/
So that the edit-page will appear in german as well. When digitizing and
finishing a line the edit-page reloads in english.

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t215882/de.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t215882/en.png>

*How can I prevent that behavior?*