[mapguide-users] Moving to MGOS from AIMS

Fritz Robert Robert.Fritz at win.ch
Wed Jan 10 07:26:12 PST 2018

HI,

there are alternatives to AIMS Industry Model Web (aka Topobase Web) . IM Web is quite powerfull and the alternatives I'm aware of do not cover it completly. But IM Web was (still is?) quite slow.
We have been using TBVIEW for a few years now - it gives access to Map forms and more.
https://www.tbview.de/

Rob