[mapguide-users] Fusion Error: [object Object] - Parse JSON - MapTip

RenoSun renolionheart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 15:47:34 PST 2018

Hi all,

I have the "The custom error module does not recognize this error." Fusion
Error especially while I selected a lot of features on the map... (400
features maybe...) and the Error will pop up...

The error was shown as following image:
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/Capture1.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t368332/Capture2.png>

It occurred once a while. I think I can trigger the error by select multiple
features on the map, and hover on the feature to see the map tip.

It seems to fail to parseJSON of the map tip string at some point...then the
error pop up.

Anyone had the same problem before?

Thanks!