[mapguide-users] Future plans/roadmap for MapGuide Open Source

Hans Milling hm at geograf.dk
Thu Jan 11 01:42:16 PST 2018

Thanks for the update Jackie. We will continue to use MapGuide for many
years.
By all means drop 32 bit support. We haven't use 32 bit for a few years
anyway.
We continue to use the MaestroAPI, since changing our WebGIS from this to
Fusion/React is a huge task and if we ever do this, we will start all over
with a brand new WebGIS I think.

GeoJSON is a great thing, we use this a lot in other projects. That would be
a very nice feature to include in MapGuide.

Best Regards
  Hans Milling...