[mapguide-users] Moving to MGOS from AIMS

Manoj Desai manoj.desai at websoftdev.com
Thu Jan 11 11:08:06 PST 2018

Hi Jackie,

While Maestro may accomplish many of the same tasks as Studio, Studio's UI
is for the most part much more user friendly.  For my users, Maestro looks
like it was built by programmers for programmers.  My clients are not
programmers.  If someone where to make Maestro look and feel and use the
terminology as Studio, it would be great and it does have some great
features for advanced users like editing XML directly but I wouldn't want my
general users doing that.