[mapguide-users] Redirect Maestro download page

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 04:37:05 PST 2018

Updated download pages for Maestro and MapGuide.

NOTE: If you have an OSGeo id (ie. If you've submitted tickets to trac, you
have an OSGeo id), you should also have the ability to edit wiki content on
there as well. Fixing/updating the wiki can be an easy community effort.

Also if you find out of date content on mapguide.osgeo.org, please let me
know so I just redirect whatever links pointing to this content to point
over to the wiki equivalent instead. I'd rather one set of outdated content
(that can be easily fixed) instead of two!

- Jackie