[mapguide-users] Mapguide Fusion: Enable Maptip widget by default

Ethan Snyder techrules08041 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 07:27:14 PDT 2018

Hi,

Sorry if this is a repost, but I didn't see this in the OSGeo Nabble
archives, so I am re-sending this, as I didn't think that it went
through the first time.

I'm using Mapguide 3.1.1 with the fusion layout. I have some layers with
tooltips. I have the Maptip widget in the toolbar, but how do I have it
enabled by default. Currently, every time a user goes to the webpage,
the Maptip tool has to be enabled each time. I want it so the user
doesn't have to click it every time to see the tooltips on the map
features. I looked at the XML for the widget, but nothing stood out, and
I don't know what the markup is for this.

Thank you for your time,

Ethan