[mapguide-users] Fusion Redline Widget and SHP Upload

gom gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Thu Mar 1 08:03:49 PST 2018

I have created a simple set of redline polygons with the Fusion Redline
widget.  I can download and view the shp file just fine.

When I use the upload function, on the redline widget, I can read the shp
file back into Mapguide and it is displayed correctly.  However no layer is
created in the legend and when I try to select the polygon with any of the
select tools I get a fusion error that says "Cannot read property of
'layername' null".  My cursor turns into the hourglass and the little map
refreshing bar on the zoom/pan control becomes animated.  The session stays
that way until I refresh the page on the browser causing a complete reload
of the website.

Any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong or what might be happening with
this?

Thanks