[mapguide-users] AIMS 2015 - forms size disrupted.

maherich maherich at gis-services.sk
Mon Mar 5 23:41:39 PST 2018

Hi,
have anyone of you already met with following issue?
I open a form in AIMS 2015 (Chrome or Firefox). The new window with form
opens. Everything is looking correct. I make a filter and go back to the
form. The form window is reduced. It is very annoying as the resize of the
window doesn't help and I can't see all the fields and buttons.
Have you got similar experience? Did anyone of you found some solution to
it?
Thanks,
Martin