[mapguide-users] New coordinate system definition

Posta Fabio GEOnWeb fabio.rizzato at geonweb.com
Fri Mar 23 09:12:26 PDT 2018

Dear all,

We have a trouble with a new coordinate system definition which is now mandatory by law and is missing on mapguide.

Here in Italy we have a new coordinate system used in some Departments whose territory falls in both UTM zones 32N and 33N (i.e. crosses the meridian of 12°E).

EPSG code is 6876 and you can find its definition on http://www.epsg-registry.org

How can I add this new coordinate system to the mapguide library in order to find it when I want to assign it to a new map?

I already have all the parameters of the new system but I don’t know physically which files to modify and which procedure to follow.

Do you have any advice?

Thank you so much,

Fabio Rizzato