[mapguide-users] Select Object by clicking with select-tool in an tooltip in the ajax-viewer

Jo Hei jo.hei at web.de
Thu Mar 29 11:19:49 PDT 2018

Hello there,

lately we found a problem in our Ajax-viewer, even though it is provable
existing since version 2.5.

If I am clicking with the select-tool at a link in a tooltip, the polygon
underneath the link is getting selected in blue. In comparison if I use the
pan-tool to click on the link, the link will open, without a selection of
the object under the link.

I would like the tooltip dialog to be modal, to prevent the selection of an
object beneath the link. Is this possible by changing the tooltip dialog or
must the change be made in the code of the ajax-viewer directly?

Yours truly,

Jo.Hei

<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t382934/Tooltip.png>