[mapguide-users] Incorrect numbers displayed when using Selection Panel mapguide 3.0

BMason masonb12 at telus.net
Fri Mar 30 08:08:05 PDT 2018

Hi Jackie,  I managed to create a new calculated property using the Round
function and can preview the new field in the unmanaged shapefile feature
source.  So I think I am on the right track. But when I view the associated
map layer for the unmanaged shapefile I don't see the new field added.  And
if I try to make a new layer, I don't see any layer properties/ fields at
all.  The layer properties visible in viewer are completely grayed out.
Will this process only work for managed resources?   Will the new properties
show up in an existing layer or do I need to create a new layer?  thanks