[mapguide-users] Interacting with the map from a diffrent window or tab

kimel omerkimel2000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 02:13:16 PDT 2018

Hi there, I am quite new to all of the misguide fusion world, and I am trying
to understand it right now.
I need to be able to make a layer visible on the map from another page.
I started by looking how I can make a selection from a different page, and I
could do It by firing the Ajax request to the server and then moving the
map. By moving the map it refreshed or reloaded the map and showed the
selection that I asked for. But I could not find what event is triggered
when moving the map. I know it is not the map.reloadMap() and its not the
LoadMap.php through Ajax. A second problem I have is that I didn't found any
PHP code that set a layer viable. My question is, 1. Is it even possible to
set a layer visible throw the server and by an Ajax call from a different
tab? 2. When moving the map, what event is triggered by the map? 3. I would
like to understand a bit more about the Fusion.Event because now I don't
understate how it works