[mapguide-users] Fusion 3.1.1 Group layers not showing in legend if layer under has Show in legend turn off

pmpm miroslav.poslon at zeljko.hr
Tue Oct 30 05:33:56 PDT 2018

When I upgraded Mapguide 2.6 to 3.1.1 I have diffent behavior with group
layers in fusion.
I have 2 layers in group (one dwf and second vector but I use that for
tooltip). Both layers are set to be visible but Show in legend is turned
off.  When user turns on group in Mapguide 2.6 both layers turn on (Dwf and
tooltip layer). But with Mapguide 3.1.1 if layers have Show in legend set to
false in Maestro entire group is not show in legend on fusion. If layers
have Show in legend set to true group show in legend but layers are then
visible under. I want to keep same behavior in 3.1.1 since I don't want for
users to see layers under the  group. Just to have possibility to have layer
group turn on or off in legend.