[mapguide-users] Number of Active Sessions

kshippey kshippey at juno.com
Tue Apr 16 18:25:42 PDT 2019

Continuing investigations, I can see that the GetInformationProperties()
primarily returns everything already output in the Performance log, and that
the TotalActiveConnections does not actually reduce when sessions are
destroyed. Instead, it appears to be a running tally of all connections made
since the server was last reset.

I noticed that CachedDroppedEntries was a high and ever-increasing number,
so I set CacheSize in serverconfig.ini to 5,000, the maximum outlined in the
comments. Since last reset, the CachedDroppedEntries has remained at 0,
instead of rapidly increasing into the thousands as it has done previously.

However I am still at a loss to access the number of sessions stored in
memory as MapGuide sees it.