[mapguide-users] Probelem regarding group folder in fusion legend

farman fufarmanullah3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 08:44:37 PST 2019

Hi all respected mailing list members,
I am facing a problem regarding group layers folder in fusion weblayout.
when I uncheck group folder its corresponding layers didn't uncheck but
layers on map hide, and when I uncheck all layers one by one and then check
group folder layers didn't check. And also if I uncheck group folder then
check/uncheck layers individually no data show on map. Here are two
screenshots <http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t384428/scrnsht1.png>
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t384428/scrnsht2.png>
I am using mapguide 3.1.1 with fusion-3.1.2-test on windows 10.