[mapguide-users] Mapguide with SSL HTTPS

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Feb 13 15:25:49 PST 2019

I'm no web host guru.....

I had a bit of a challenge for our internal hosted mapguide service, our IT
department are enforcing some security measures that broke my mapguide :(

I've since managed to get it up and running again using the correct https
and domain etc etc

however when I try and connect to the mapagent in maestro I get a "The
remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Mapguide is hosted through IIS and using windows auth .... is maestro trying
to connect using my windows cred or the username / password .... or both
First time Ive had to have anything to do with authentication and security
.... :|

-----
MapGuide Maestro 6.0.0.8587
MapGuide Opensource 3.0.0.8701