[mapguide-users] Google Offset in MGOS 3.1.1

lbressan leonardo.bressan at abitat.it
Thu Feb 28 07:25:19 PST 2019

Hi, I tried to use a version of Openlayers without changes (2.13.1) instead
of using Fusion. In this way everything works correctly. If I try to insert
the patch that I find in the following page (created to solve other problems
with the ApiKey), however, the problem reoccurs.

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/fusion-error-searchStr-test-is-not-a-function-td5360383.html
It makes me think that the problem is related to the patch created earlier
to solve other problems with the Google ApiKey. Or I think that Fusion is
missing something that is present in the version of Openlayers without
changes.