[mapguide-users] correct FDO providers MG 3.1.1 on windows 64 bit ?

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Wed Jan 9 12:28:29 PST 2019

Dear All,

I just installed MG 3.1.1 for win 64 bit in a windows 7 machine  via
http://download.osgeo.org/mapguide/releases/3.1.1/Final/windows/MapGuideOpen
Source-3.1.1.9378-Final-x64.exe

Everything is fine except it seems to lack several providers such as the
PostGIS one for example. Now in the docs I read one can add those providers
via a separate download of FDO and adding the dlls
(for example PostgreSQLProvider.dll) to the ..MapGuide\Server\Fdo\
directory. I see that MG 3.1.1 was compiled against FDO 4.1. So far I was
only able to download FDO 4.0 providers which did not work but was could not
find any FDO 4.1 providers. Can anyone point me to a download page or give
me a hint how to add the correct providers to MG 3.1.1 in order to connect
to PostGIS and to add external WMS ?

Thanks so much
Karsten

Karsten Vennemann