[mapguide-users] Mapguide React Layout Startup Error

techdude1996 techrules08041 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 13:32:45 PST 2019

Sorry about the duplicate post. The first topic I posted via Nabble I didn't
think went through, so I re-sent it via email, this post.

Here's the folder structure I tried first:

inetpub
|--wwwroot
|   |--viewer

With the "viewer" directory in "wwwroot" and using
http://gisserver/viewer/sidebar.html?... loads but gives the 559
MgResourceNotFoundException.

Then I tried your advise and did this:

Program Files
|--OSGeo
|   |--MapGuide
|   |   |--Web
|   |   |   |--www
|   |   |   |   |--viewer

I then used http://gisserver/mapguide/viewer/sidebar.html?... and got the
same result as above for the same MapDefinition resource.

The URL to the ApplicationDefinition was not wrong, as mapagent.fcgi could
find it (code 200). For some reason, it just cannot find the MapDefinition.

Also, the error message that I described in the initial post was from
MapGuide, not IIS.