[mapguide-users] Distance measure widget

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 03:44:36 PST 2019

>From this appropriate TODO I left on Pan.js

https://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/browser/trunk/widgets/Pan.js#L59

OpenLayers (2) appears to hard-code the mouse button on the OL DragPan
control to the left mouse button. We can't (re-)configure this to be any
other button.

That means when the pan widget receives a digitizer activation event
(measure widget will activate digitization for a line/polygon), we have no
real choice but to disable the OL DragPan control while digitization is
active because we have no way to tell the control to [only pan on drag
initiated by middle mouse] for the duration of the digitization.

- Jackie