[mapguide-users] WFS POST request autentication on Mapguide 3.1

Percy pjackson at openspatial.com
Wed Jun 26 01:20:58 PDT 2019

Has anyone else run into a problem with WFS *POST* requests being prompted
for a username and password?  And when entering a username and password gets
redirected to a blank page?

All the normal functionality works as expected via external requests to
http://externalIP/mapguide/mapagent/ > WFS > GetCapabilities >
DescribeFeatureType > GetFeature

Attached is an POST request sent externally from one of my colleges to MGOS
3.1, when he is prompted with authentication and enters the Administrator,
WFS User or newly created user he is reverted to a blank page.

WFS_POST_request.txt
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t385100/WFS_POST_request.txt>

I also confirmed the WFS username and password via the webconfig.ini and all
is in order.

Any ideas would be a real help