[mapguide-users] Wrong parameter count for mgmap::open()

jayqueue jonathan.quartier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 23:58:01 PST 2019

Hello,

I'm playing around with the Sheboygan sample data/PHP examples but I get
when I try to run something from the taskpane.

The samples are downloaded from
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/download/releases/*2.0.x*-samples -
and the installed server here is 3.1. Maybe that's what's wrong?

Is there any easy basic example? I typed so much in Google my fingers got a
bit shorter.
The only thing I found was this thread here:

http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Getting-exception-with-Open-method-of-MgMap-Object-td4198727.html

there Kenneth says it has to be on runtime and pass it with the querystring
but it does that already.

http://some.server/mapguide/PHPSAMPLES/HELLO_MAP/display_spatial_reference.php?SESSION=597f199c-4177-11e9-8000-0050569a071b_en_MTI3LjAuMC4x0AFC0AFB0AFA&MAPNAME=Sheboygan

Specs:
MapGuide Server: 3.1
Windows Server 2012
PHP Version 5.6.23 (Came with the MapGuide Installation)
IIS

Can someone push me in the right direction with an easy example please?

Code: