[mapguide-users] OGR provider - Disappearing features and “Invalid index : -1”

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 05:41:23 PDT 2019

An update.

With a build of MapGuide that is close to the soon-to-be-released-i-promise
3.1.2, I can't reproduce this disappearing features effect or the "Invalid
index: -1" error.

The major giveaway when I was trying to reproduce this is that when I was
previewing the various data files you have supplied through the feature
source preview, my "MapGuide Debugging Information" actually shows the total
number of features instead of "-1" as indicated in the video you posted.

The OGR provider has undergone many quality-of-life improvements since the
version that shipped with the 3.1.1 release. This might have been one of the
issues fixed in the process.

I guess wait until 3.1.2 is released and see if your issue persists.

- Jackie