[mapguide-users] OGR provider - Disappearing features and “Invalid index : -1”

Jonathan Jensen jlj at geograf.dk
Wed Mar 13 07:38:07 PDT 2019

Hey Martin

It's a good point and I have already moved our own layers into SQL Server.
The remaining is running on one of our customers server, with a bunch of old
jobs that dump tab files from different third party systems every night, so
my first instinct was to quickly set up an OGR2OGR job to convert them to
shp files.
Though thinking about it, I could just as easily use OGR2OGR to upload the
tab files to a SQL server instead of bothering with the shapefiles.
Thanks for the idea!

-Jonathan