[mapguide-users] OpenLayers Anyone willing to share a Mapguide Server for their API Example?

Flipper scotth at mpowerinnovations.com
Wed May 15 12:41:17 PDT 2019

Gordon, Not sure what you mean be "Sure. Here is how I do it:"

They almost Canned Mapguide last year due to a lack of an active service to
put in their API example.
Example HERE
<https://openlayers.org/en/latest/examples/mapguide-untiled.html?q=mapguide>

What I need is someone to provide a mapguide Service to Openlayers to
replace mine which may be down for the foreseeable future.

I gave them access to the built in Sheboygan MapDefinition
Library://Public/Samples/Sheboygan/Maps/Sheboygan.MapDefinition
and I had locked it down to a single user.