[mapguide-users] Google strikes again (v3.1.2)

MHerel mike.herel at gmail.com
Thu May 16 12:06:19 PDT 2019

Hi Guys,

I have not been able to replicate Andrew's issue on my 3.1.2 installation.
That doesn't seem too unusual to me as previously this seems to have hit
people at different times, so maybe Google rolls out its changes in some
staged manner.

That said, we would like to be on top of this so that we are ready when out
time comes.

I also see that the fusion.js for 3.1.2 does not have the code that is
suggested by Gordon, so that fix does not seem to be an option this time
around.

Good luck...