[mapguide-users] Writing in "about" widget

Daniel Alonso Parra danialonsop at yahoo.es
Fri May 17 03:46:24 PDT 2019

 I checked like every file before asking except that It seems, now it worked so easy, you are awesome, thank you so much!
    En viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019 12:28:33 CEST, Jackie Ng <jumpinjackie at gmail.com> escribió:

 Okay, this is what you do. I assume you know how to make/edit a HTML web
page.

The about widget by default refers to a relative URL of:
widgets/About/About.html

This translates to a physical path of:

Windows: C:\Program
Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\widgets\About\About.html
Linux:
/usr/local/mapguideopensource-3.1.2/webserverextensions/www/fusion/widgets/About/About.html

... assuming you are using the latest stable release (3.1.2) and installed
into the default location.

This is the file you want to edit with your own content.

- Jackie