[mapguide-users] MySQL Linestring or Polygon Selection Issues

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 00:01:10 PST 2019

Thanks for a concrete visual example.

Can I just confirm that after applying the patched dll when you go to the
mapagent test pages and do a GETCAPABILITIES request for the OSGeo.MySQL
provider with the connection string pointing to your MySQL/MariaDB server
that the capabilities XML response contains the following XML fragment:

<Spatial>
<Operation>EnvelopeIntersects</Operation>
<Operation>Intersects</Operation>
<Operation>Disjoint</Operation>
<Operation>Inside</Operation>
<Operation>Contains</Operation>
<Operation>CoveredBy</Operation>
<Operation>Equals</Operation>
<Operation>Overlaps</Operation>
<Operation>Within</Operation>
<Operation>Crosses</Operation>
<Operation>Touches</Operation>
</Spatial>

?

Because this is the expected capabilities I am getting from this patched
provider.

An example MySQL connection string would look like the following:

If your MySQL/MariaDB server is on 192.168.0.5 and your root password is
"secureme", the connection string for this would be:

Service=192.168.0.5;Username=root;Password=secureme

Let me know if you are getting the same capabilities XML fragment.

- Jackie