[mapguide-users] can't connect via SSL

Jonathan Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Mon Aug 17 05:42:33 PDT 2020

I have a site that I just migrated over to SSL.  The site appears to be working properly - when I visit my site in a web browser, I can see that the connection is secure.  However, when I try to connect to the site using Maestro, I get a 401 error (unauthorized).  The URL that I am using in Maestro is https://(My FQDN)/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi. Does anybody have an idea of what might be going on here, and what I might do to connect to my site?
Jon
This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or privileged information. Confidentiality or privilege is not intended to be waived or lost by erroneous transmission of this message. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this message from your system. Disclosure, use, distribution, or copying of a message or any of its attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.