[mapguide-users] problem with selection set - solved and more question

יובל קימל yuvalkimel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 02:39:04 PST 2020

Jackie hi

First thank you very much for your help.

We are using the Fusion version that is bundled with the new MGOS 3.1.2 install.

We took your advice and changed bUseNativeServices to false in FusionSF. and remarked the rest of the code handling the version selection.

This is done to enable us to use the selection the "old way" meaning we are using the three php scripts.

This solves the problem for the mean time.

We would like to use the "new way" with QUERYMAPFEATURE. This raise a question we need your help about it.

Is there a function in mapguide that populates the session (php) in selection from the map or do we need to write code in order to do that.

thanks
yuval.