[mapguide-users] mapguide-react-layout 0.12 released

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 05:39:31 PST 2020

Hi Jo Hei,

I was able to re-produce 1.5 of your 2 problems:

https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-react-layout/issues/1106 (I think
is half-related to #1)
https://github.com/jumpinjackie/mapguide-react-layout/issues/1107 (for #2)

I have slated them to hopefully be fixed in 0.13, which I am expecting to be
released around a week from now.

P.S. I only just remembered about this post as I was wrapping up 0.13
development work and moving to fixing outstanding bugs and doing
documentation. For reporting mapguide-react-layout issues, you are strongly
advised to create issues through the mapguide-react-layout project repo on
GitHub rather than through this mailing list so I can be made aware of such
issues much faster.

- Jackie