[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 4.0 Preview 1 available

Benoit Begin bbegin at geomapgis.ca
Wed Feb 12 12:06:54 PST 2020

I understand Mapguide might be useful for some low-end deployment that still
run on 32-bit hardware, but is that common enough to warrant making it a
much harder time on the already hard working devs of Mapguide?

I wonder the feasability of having a kind of hardware/os survey of folks
implementing Mapguide. It'd be hard to get everyone to actually respond but
it might be interesting data. I'd be very curious of 32-bits deployments of
Mapguide.

Or, we could just add in some telemetry that you can't turn off that phones
home with all the juicy personal server information :-)