[mapguide-users] Layer usage analyses

Philip Nell pnell at openspatial.com
Wed Feb 12 15:44:05 PST 2020

Hi,

I need help on how to analyse layer usage on Mapguide 3.1.x, Ajax viewer.

I am looking at Access.log and found the following entry telling me a
feature on a layer was selected
<2020-01-09T09:09:28> 	1492			Anonymous
SelectFeaturesSpatial.1.0.0:3(Library://FairField/Data/FAIRFLD.FeatureSource,KingOra:FAIRFLD~SP_PARCEL~GEOMETRY,MgFeatureAggregateOptions)
Success
So I can count these selections per layer per period.

My question is:  Is there an entry in the log file to tell me a layer that
is normally not visible(in map object), was switched on (made visible)?

Any other help re layer usage analyses will be appreciated.

Philip