[mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 4.0 Preview 1 available

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 03:11:17 PST 2020

An update on the 64-bit Linux question for those who are interested:

The MapGuide PSC has unanimously voted (for those who did vote) to also drop
32-bit builds of MapGuide for Linux as well.

So with that question out of the way, I am intending to target the following
distros for the next 4.0 preview release:

 - CentOS 7
 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (I wanted to target 18.04 LTS, but their system openssl
is 1.1.0 which is too new to build our code against and Ubuntu is the distro
where we want to build MapGuide/FDO against as many system-provided libs as
we can)

- Jackie