[mapguide-users] layerObj is nul

יובל קימל yuvalkimel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 07:34:15 PST 2020

hello to averyone.

I'm trying to upgrade an existing 2.6.1 mapguide system installed on a
window server 2008 to a new mapguide server 3.1.2 on a window 2016
server operating system.

The graphical data, polygons lines an points is stored in postgres-gis
database and alphanumeric data is stored in mysql database.

After instalations and mgp loadin from old to new server i get an error
massage

"layerObj is null"

The error appears when i select an object on the map.

Another problem probably related is the my legend tab is empty.

Any ideas?

thanks

Yuval Kimel