[mapguide-users] problem with selection set - more info

יובל קימל yuvalkimel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 04:29:11 PST 2020

Jackie and all hi
You are right, i missed important details.
Here they are.
We are using Fusion layout and Apache server with PHP.
In Mapguide 2.6.1 when selecting an object on a layer on the map Fusion would execute 3 php files
/mapguide/fusion/layers/MapGuide/php/SaveSelection.php
/mapguide/fusion/layers/MapGuide/php/GetSelectionProperties.php
/mapguide/fusion/layers/MapGuide/php/Selection.php According to what we
understand one of these php files gets the selection and transfers it to
the session. In Mapguide 3.1.2 running the same selection does not seem
to do the same thing and only calls the mapagent. any help would be
appreciated. please let me know if any more information is needed. yuval