[mapguide-users] How do I set the right projection in OL for OSM?

frieda ruslankutowoj at web.de
Wed Jan 29 07:13:22 PST 2020

Could you tell me how I can do this? I'm not familiar with fusion.

But I clicked on validate and get some warnings:

Validating resource:
Session:4b3bf33c-42a2-11ea-8000-208d0a1054f9_en_MTI3LjAuMC4x0AFC0AFB0AFA//328459ef-d516-44d7-b3a6-d4281c2cbc3b.MapDefinition
Information - Warning_MapDefinition_LayerMissingLegendLabel: Layer g does
not have a legend label
Warning - Warning_MapDefinition_LayerReprojection:
Library://TestProj/Data/sp_f_g_F.FeatureSource has a different coordinate
system than the map, this will impact performance as the coordinates are
transformed while rendering the map. Maestro cannot validate the extent of
the data.
Warning - Warning_MapDefinition_LayerReprojection:
Library://TestProj/Data/TestProj_SQL.FeatureSource has a different
coordinate system than the map, this will impact performance as the
coordinates are transformed while rendering the map. Maestro cannot validate
the extent of the data.
Warning - Warning_MapDefinition_LayerReprojection:
Library://TestProj/Data/Mauer_F.FeatureSource has a different coordinate
system than the map, this will impact performance as the coordinates are
transformed while rendering the map. Maestro cannot validate the extent of
the data.
Warning - Warning_MapDefinition_LayerReprojection:
Library://TestProj/Data/sp_f_einr_F.FeatureSource has a different coordinate
system than the map, this will impact performance as the coordinates are
transformed while rendering the map. Maestro cannot validate the extent of
the data.
Warning - Warning_MapDefinition_LayerReprojection:
Library://TestProj/Data/sp_gruen_teilgruenflaeche_F.FeatureSource has a
different coordinate system than the map, this will impact performance as
the coordinates are transformed while rendering the map. Maestro cannot
validate the extent of the data.
Warning - Warning_MapDefinition_LayerReprojection:
Library://TestProj/Data/sp_Lieg_gebaeude_F.FeatureSource has a different
coordinate system than the map, this will impact performance as the
coordinates are transformed while rendering the map. Maestro cannot validate
the extent of the data.
Warning - Warning_MapDefinition_LayerReprojection:
Library://TestProj/Data/sp_f_weg_F.FeatureSource has a different coordinate
system than the map, this will impact performance as the coordinates are
transformed while rendering the map. Maestro cannot validate the extent of
the data.

Validating resource: Library://TestProj/Data/TestProj_SQL.FeatureSource
Warning - Warning_FeatureSource_DefaultSpatialContext: Spatial context
extent appears to be invalid (or is the default extent returned by FDO
provider. Meaning it very likely does not truly represent the extent of your
data)

So maybe I have to reproject my Layers too or MapGuide do this
automatically?