[mapguide-users] WMS/WMTS/WFS OGC compliancy

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 08:54:13 PDT 2020

Hi Philip,

Pretty much that list.

Though there is one item not on there which I do want to explore when I
have the time, which is to enhance the current legend image API to allow us
to easily implement a WMS GetLegendGraphic wrapper over it. Most WMS
services can provide legends for their WMS layers and it annoys me that we
can't do that with MapGuide.

- Jackie

Hi Jacki,