[mapguide-users] How to style raster files like Tiff or ESRI ArcInfo Grid Binary (AGB)?

Jia Bruce bruce.jia at live.com
Sun Jun 21 10:15:29 PDT 2020

Hello Experts,

I got some problems when trying to style my raster data. In my current project I want to use MapGuide, and I use Maestro as the authoring tool.
After I added Tiff files and Grid files (in ESRI Arcinfo grid binary format), I don’t know –

1.     How to filter out NoData part of the raster/grid files? Currently the parts filled with NoData still shows up.

2.     How to style the raster with colormap, i.e. use different colors for pixels with different ranges of value in the raster file?

I’m currently in a very tight schedule and hope I can get this done in a week. And if this cannot be achieved I have to look around other solutions like GeoServer. If you have any recommendations, I will be also appreciated. Thank you indeed.

Regards,
Bruce