[mapguide-users] WMS/WMTS/WFS OGC compliancy

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:41:11 PDT 2020

Hi Philip,

The stars must have aligned, because a few days ago, OSGeo announced their
offer of OGC certification services for any project under the FOSS4G/OSGeo
umbrella.

https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-certification-services-for-ogc-compliance-and-reference-implementations/

Having said that, I'm not quite ready to take up on their offer yet until
4.0 is feature complete.

- Jackie

Hi,

We use Mapguide in our GIS web publishing product and have a need for
> Mapguide's WMS/WMTS/WFS publishing (and later consumption) to officially
> become OGC compliant.
> What is the Mapguide Community's, Project Steering Committee's and
> Developers' appetite/roadmap for official OGC compliancy with regards to
> WFS/WMS/WMTS.

What can be done to assist?

Philip