[mapguide-users] MapGuide accessing SSL server

David Bowen dbowenrci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:41:18 PDT 2020

I was able to resolve the issue. The full path to the certificate had to be
set in the HTTP_Reqeust2 configuration within class.RESTClient.php:

public

    function createRequest( $url, $method, $arr = null ) {

        $this->curr_url = $url;

        $this->req = new HTTP_Request2( $url, HTTP_Request2::METHOD_GET );

                             $this->req->setConfig(array(

                                           'ssl_cafile' =>
“path_to_cert_file”

                                           ));

        if ( $this->user_name != "" && $this->password != "" ) {

            $this->req->setAuth( $this->user_name, $this->password, "basic"
);

        }

    }