[mapguide-users] Trouble after 2014 to 2017 migration

Stéphane Marly stephane.marly at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 23:39:53 PST 2020

Hi,

I am busy with the migration of my old app in .net AIMS2014 (ajaxviewer) to
AIMS2017.

The main things are OK but it remains one big issue that I can't resolve.

The setLayerVisibility seems to not working...
I mean, I have no exception, so code just runs normally but the layer
and/or map is not refreshed.

So, in the .Net code behind I do a call to :

layer.SetVisible(visible); //where layer was previously selected by name
visibilitychanged = true;
if (visibilitychanged) map.Save(resourceSrvc);

But nothing works.

The only thing I change between 2014 and 2017 is the instanciation of the
map (new MgMap(site))

Thanks for your help.

steph.